Highway Gravel Production Line
In our modern life, gravel is an important commercial product, with a number of applications. Many highways are surfaced with gravel, especially in rural areas where there is little traffic. Globally, far more roads are surfaced with gravel than with concrete or tarmac;both sand and small gravel are also important for the manufacture of concrete.
Analysis of Highway Gravel Industry
Gravel, is common material used in the construction of highways, houses, and builds around our life. Gravels are the most mined material in the world. Besides, gravels are used as a stable foundation or road/rail base with predictable, uniform properties (e.g. to help prevent differential settling under the road or building), or as a low-cost extender that binds with more expensive cement or asphalt to form concrete. Today, with the robust growth of construction industry, more and more investors enter the gravel industry. In their opinion, highway gravel will need more in accordance of the construction of infrastructure. A highway gravel production line can help them stand in the gravel industry. It is no wonder many customers order gravel making machines and production lines. In the next years, the price of highway gravel is stable, therefore, it is a wise choice to invest in the gravel industry.
Design of Highway Gravel Production Line
According to our customers, the highway gravel production line made by SBM has a high capacity, reliablity and flexibility. The following are our two designs of highway gravel production line, the capacity including 50-100tph and 100-200tph.
Vibrating Feeder(GZD960x3800)+Jaw crusher(PE600x900)+Cone crusher(CSB750)+Vibrating Screen(2YZS1548)+VSI5X(1145)+Sand washing machines(XSD2816)+Belt conveyor+Electronic Control System.
Vibrating Feeder(GZD1100x4200)+Jaw crusher(PE750x1060)+Cone crusher(CSB160)+two sets of Vibrating Screen(2YZS1548)+VSI5X(1145)+two sets of vibrating screen(2YZS1848)+two sets of Sand washing machines(XSD1145)+Belt conveyor+electronic control system.
Multiple Types of Gravel
- Bench gravel: a bed of gravel located on the side of a valley above the present stream bottom, indicating the former location of the stream bed when it was at a higher level.
- Creek rock:this is generally rounded, semi-polished stones, potentially of a wide range of types, that are dredged or scooped from river beds and creek beds. It is also often used as concrete aggregate and less often as a paving surface.
- Crushed rock:rock that is mechanically broken into small pieces then sorted by filtering through different size mesh.
- Fine gravel:gravel consisting of particles with a diameter of 2 to 4 mm.
- Lag gravel:a surface accumulation of coarse gravel produced by the removal of finer particles.
- Pea gravel:gravel that consists of small, rounded stones used in concrete surfaces. Also used for walkways, driveways and as a substrate in home aquariums.
- River run gravel:naturally deposited gravel found in and next to rivers and streams.
The highway gravel production line made by SBM has a high efficiency, large capacity, low invest cost and the vast benefit. If you are interested in our design of highway gravel production line, you can contact us. SBM will offer best machines and service for you!