Iron ore Crushing Equipment
As a professional manufacturer of mining equipment, SBM has built a close touch with mining investors both at home and abroad. Every day, we get a lot of inquires about the operation principles of crushing equipment. Now, let us focus on more details of operation principles of crushing equipment, taking the operation of iron ore crushing equipment for example.
Overview of Iron ore Crushing Equipment
Iron ore crushing equipment, also named as iron quarry crushing equipment, refers to the crushing machine used in the iron ore quarry. And main types of iron ore crushing equipment can be divided into the jaw crusher, impact crusher, cone crusher, and gyratory crusher, etc. As for the flexibility, iron ore crushing equipment can be divided into the stationary crusher and mobile crusher.
In addition, according to the crushing process, crushing equipment for iron quarry can be divided into the primary crusher and secondary crusher.
Typically, in the iron mining industry, jaw crusher is used as the primary iron ore crusher, and impact crusher or cone crusher is used as the secondary iron ore crusher. As a professional manufacturer of mining equipment, SBM can offer you detailed suggestions on the operation of iron ore crushing equipment.
Operation of Iron ore Crushing Equipment
1. Shut off the iron ore crushing equipment and lockout the controls before lubricating or performing any maintenance.
2. If the crusher becomes jammed, stop the unit, lockout the crusher and manually remove the jammed material.
3. Do not force over-sized material farther into crushing chamber. If the roll crusher can not crush a piece of over-sized material, stop the crusher and follow the lockout procedure and break up or remove.
4. Keep all personnel and objects clear of the area between the shear plate and the backup block during operation.
5. If uncrushable material enters the rolls of iron ore crushing equipment, the shear washer could break causing the shear plate to hit the backup block.
6. Do not clean up spilled material while the equipment is in operation.
7. Do not stand on or above the crusher during operation.
Pre Case: Conveyor Belt for Iron Mining
Next Case: Mini Bauxite Processing Plant
We Will Respond To Your Inquiry At Once: