Vertical Roller Mill
Vertical roller mills have been used for many years to grind limestone for cement production, In order to meet the needs of customer, SBM developed LUM series ultrafine vertical roller mill. It plays a core role in grinding fuel for thermal power plants and cement plants, the grinding mill has excellent durability against severe environments and is able to handle high loads
Vertical Roller Mill Production Line
Vertical roller mill production line is mainly composed of a crusher, dust catcher, hot blast stove, bucket elevator hopper, feeder, etc.
When in work, the material is at the bottom of the feeding hopper evenly, and then move to the appropriate height of the bucket type lifting machine, and then through the feeding tube into the vertical roller mill for grinding, abrasive material is hot air generated by the blast furnace into the powder selecting machine, at the same time, drying and classification of materials, unqualified material feeding is fine powder, qualified to enter the powder collector, then shipped to warehouse conveyor.
Key Benefits And Design Advantages
More customer choose vertical roller mill used in mining and crushing industry, because as following key benefits and design advantages:
- Simple layout and fewer machines in the mill circuit ensure high run-factor and low maintenance costs
- Flexibility to operate with reduced number of rollers guarantees long-term availability
- Effective drying when grinding blast furnace slag or blended cements with wet components
- Consistent cement quality with easy-to-adjust quality parameters
- Design optimized for maintenance,20-50% less energy use than traditional mill systems
Vertical Roller Mill For Sale
Vertical mill is created on the good quality and advanced engineering. What's more important is that this space-saving mill effectively reduces the investment cost. If you're interested in our vertical roller mill or you will need much more detailed information, you are able to click the live chat window to get help. It is FREE!
|Material Size（mm）||<10||< 10||<10|
|Main Motor Power（KW）||250||315||355|
|Classifier Motor Power||15 KWx5||15 KWx7||15 KWx7|